How to become a member?
- The Hong Kong Academy for Gifted Education (HKAGE) endeavours to secure appropriate learning and development opportunities for gifted students aged 10 to 18 currently studying in a local school.
- HKAGE admits student members of appropriate ages mainly through the “School Nomination” and “Parent Nomination” schemes every school year. Gifted students interested in being members of HKAGE are required to pass “Screening Programme” before they can submit their nomination profiles for further screening.
Application for Admission to Screening Programme
- Aims to familiarise parents and students with the nomination scheme.
- Date & Time: 22 September 2023 (7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.)
- Application period: Online application will begin on 8 September 2023 (9:00a.m.) (First-come first served)
- Please click here to download the powerpoint
- Please click here for reviewing the Briefing Session (Cantonese with no subtitles)
- Parents register “Screening Programme” for their children.
- Application period:25 Sep 2023 (9:00 a.m.) to 12 Oct 2023 (12:00 noon)
- >>>Click here for online application<<<
- Study “Screening Programme
Primary :25 Oct 2023 (9:00 a.m.) to 3 Jan 2024 (12:00 noon)
Secondary : 25 Oct 2023 (9:00 a.m.) to 10 Jan 2024 (12:00 noon)
- Students should complete “Screening Programme” with a PASS to be eligible to submit their nomination profiles for further screening.”
- HKAGE will send the “Screening Programme” results to schools and parents in late January 2024 and invite eligible students for nomination and selection procedures.
Related Documents (Screening Programme)
- Timeline for Parent Nomination
- Important Notice
- Frequently Asked Questions [Screening Programme]
- Identification tools available at EDB website
Nomination for Membership
Related Documents (Nomination for Membership)
Screening Criteria for HKAGE Student Membership