1. Find a programme
- Find programme information on the HKAGE website
2. Understand a programme
- Study the information about programme content, schedule, prerequisite and selection method, etc. to plan for your application.
- The selection method can be on first-come-first-served basis, performance on online or face-to-face screening questions/interviews, random selection by our computer system, etc.
3. Submit application
- Apply online with an HKAGE student account.
4. Check for result
- Log in to your HKAGE student account to check the programme application result.
5. Confirm the offer
- If you are accepted, follow the instructions (e.g. submitting a confirmation slip) to confirm your seat.
6. Withdraw the offer
- If you decide to withdraw, follow the instructions to submit "Withdrawal Notification