Hong Kong Budding Poets (English) Award 2022/23
- Hong Kong Budding Poets (English) Award Online Platform
- Manual of Hong Kong Budding Poets (English) Award Online Platform
- Training Workshops for Participants (Optional)
- Important Dates
Training Workshops for Participants (Optional)
Date and Time
Training Workshop for Primary Students
7 January 2023 /
10:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
Online Platform: Zoom
20 December 2022
Workshops application result will be announced on
Training Workshop for Secondary Students
7 January 2023 /
2:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m.
|20 December 2022 (Tue) 12:00 noon||Deadline for school online registration|
|20 December 2022 12:00 noon||Deadline for Training Workshops for Participants|
|29 December 2022 (Thu) 5:00 p.m.||Result Announcement for Training Workshops for Participants|
|7 January / 14 January / 21 January 2023 (Sat)||Training Workshops for Participants (Optional)|
|1 March 2023 (Wed) 12:00 noon||Deadline for online entry submission by participants|
|2 March 2023 (Thu) 12:00 noon||Deadline for online entry submission by teachers-in-charge*|
|March to April 2023||Preliminary and Final Adjudication|
|Mid-May 2023 (Tentative)||Final Result Announcement|
|Early-June 2023 (Tentative)||Prize-giving Ceremony|
- To join the competition, schools are required to complete the application through the Hong Kong Budding Poets (English) Award Online Platform. Online School Application should be submitted and the signed and stamped School Application Form should be returned on or before 12:00 noon, 23 December 2022 (Fri).
- Teachers-in-charge login information for the “Hong Kong Budding Poets (English) Award Online Platform” will be sent to the teachers-in-charge by email within 3 days upon receipt of the completed Online School Application Form. Teachers-in-charge can create accounts for students by logging in at the “Teacher Zone” of the “Hong Kong Budding Poets (English) Award Online Platform”.
- To prevent emails related to HKBPA mistakenly being sent to the spam folder, teachers-in-charge and participants are advised to add the email address [email protected] to their email address book or contacts folder (Especially Yahoo Mail or Hotmail users ) so that all emails will go directly to their inbox.
- To complete online entry submission, teachers-in-charge are required to click the box under “Submit to the organiser” at the “Teacher Zone/ Students’ Poems” on or before 12:00 noon, 2 March 2023 (Thu).
Previous Hong Kong Budding Poets (English) Awards
- Suggestion to Teachers-in-charge: Serious Problems to Avoid
- Learning and Teaching Resources for English (from EDB website)
For enquiries, please contact us at 3940 0502 or email at [email protected].