Hong Kong Budding Poets (English) Award 2020/21 (Result Announcement) (updated as at 14 May)
Final Result Announcement (Ceremony details is updated as at 14 May)
- Hong Kong Budding Poets (English) Award Online Platform
- Manual of Hong Kong Budding Poets (English) Award Online Platform
- Training Workshops for Participants (Optional)
- Important Dates
|Activity||Date and Time||Venue||Language||Application||Application Deadline|
Training Workshop for Primary Students
(E1BPA001W / E1BPA001W-2 / E1BPA001W-3)
16 Jan 2021 /
10:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
Online Platform: Zoom
Training Workshop for Secondary Students
16 Jan 2021 /
2:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m.
18 Dec 2020 (Fri)
|Deadline for school online registration|
11 Jan 2021 (Mon)
|Deadline for Training Workshops for Participants|
13 Jan 2021 (Wed)
|Result Announcement for Training Workshops for Participants|
16 Jan / 23 Jan /
Training Workshops for Participants (Optional)
1 Mar 2021 (Mon)
|Deadline for online entry submission by participants|
2 Mar 2021 (Tue)
Deadline for online entry submission by teachers-in-charge*
Mar to Apr 2021
|Preliminary and Final Adjudication|
6 May 2021 (Thu)
|Final Result Announcement|
28 May 2021 (Fri)
- To join the competition, schools are required to complete the application through the Hong Kong Budding Poets (English) Award Online Platform. Online School Application should be submitted and the signed and stamped School Application Form should be returned on or before 12:00 noon, 22 December 2020 (Tue).
- Teachers-in-charge login information of the “Hong Kong Budding Poets (English) Award Online Platform” will be sent to the teachers-in-charge by email within 3 days upon receipt of the completed Online School Application Form. Teachers-in-charge can create accounts for students by logging in at the “Teacher Zone” of the “Hong Kong Budding Poets (English) Award Online Platform”.
- To prevent emails related to HKBPA mistakenly being sent to the spam folder, teachers-in-charge and participants are advised to add the email address [email protected] to their email address book or contacts folder (Especially Yahoo Mail or Hotmail users ) so that all emails will go directly to their inbox.
- To complete online entry submission, teachers-in-charge are required to click the box under “Submit to the organiser” at the “Teacher Zone/ Students’ Poems” on or before 12:00 n.n., 2 March 2021 (Tue).
- Learning and Teaching Resources for English (from EDB website)
For enquiries, please contact Academic Programme Development Division on 3940 0101 after language selection, press "1" or by email to [email protected].